Thursday, March 6, 2014

We Seek After These Things

Last night while reading my scriptures,
I was feeling worried about this magazine endeavor.
And honestly, I felt like giving up.

Pathetic, I know. We don't even have our first issue out and I'm already whining!

BUT. As I read, I had the thought to turn to the Articles of Faith.
And at the very end of the very last one was my answer:



As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
we seek after good things.

That is the entire purpose of this magazine.
To show the good in the world. To uplift and enlighten.
To let girls, women, daughters, and moms know that they are not alone
in seeking for virtuous, lovely, and praiseworthy things.

It was just the message I needed to hear. 
And feel.


- marci 

No comments:

Post a Comment